The GV-Hot Swap Backup Center System, designed for large-scale video surveillance deployments, provides a secure remote backup solution with a powerful data storage capacity for the GV-System and GV-IP Devices. It comes with a selection of 4U (20-bay) or 3U (16 / 8-bay) hot-swappable SATA mobile racks. Depending on the HDD size, the GV-Hot Swap Backup Center System can store up to 120 terabytes of recorded data.
The built-in GV-Backup Center can automatically store a copy of recordings and logs to the offsite location. Using the GV-Backup Center, the recording data remain safe in a different location if the GV-System, GV-IP Devices and GV-Recording Server are damaged.
The GV-Hot Swap Backup Center System, equipped with 4 network interface cards, has the capacity of receiving 200 hosts for GV-System and GV-IP Devices. It can also receive up to 100 users for Web query or remote playback. It is recommended to set three network interface cards for receiving video and one network interface card for Web query or remote playback.
|Gigabit Network Card
||The Gigabit Network Card can support 2 gigabit ports. The number of gigabit ports supported varies based on models and combination of optional cards. Up to 5 gigabit ports can be supported.
** By replacing 2 built-in single network cards with 2 optional dual network cards, the GV-Hot Swap Recording Server System can support up to 5 gigabit ports.
|Redundant Power Supply
||The Redundant Power Supply comes with 2 hot-swap modules for 3U models and 3 hot-swap modules for 4U models. When 1 module is down, the remaining module(s) can still supply full power to the system.
- 3U models: 600 W 1+1 mode; 100 ~ 240 V, 47-63 Hz
- 4U models: 1000 W N+1 mode; 100 ~ 240 V, 47-63 Hz
||The RAID Card supports a maximum of 20 SATA hard drives and enhances data protection. The supported RAID types include RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 6, RAID 00, RAID 10, RAID 50 and RAID 60.
** Currently, these models do not support optional RAID Card:
- GV-3008H V5
- All models with 2 built-in GV-1480 / 1240 / 1120 Cards
1. The optional accessories will be built in the GV-Hot Swap Surveillance System V5 (Rev. B) and tested before shipment. Opening the case and installing the accessories yourself will void the warranty.
2. The optional accessories are only supported in GV-Hot Swap Surveillance System V5 (Rev. B) or later.
3. Please contact our sales representatives for more information when combining optional cards for your system.